We really hope that you are over the moon with your purchase! Please choose carefully and consult the size chart to make sure you are purchasing the correct size.
If you would like to switch a size, please make contact with us within 7 days of receiving your product and follow the process below.
Please note that we are not obligated to provide an exchange or refund on change of mind purchases as per the Consumers Guarantees act, however, in the unlikely event that your garment has a fault or if you wish to switch size please follow the process below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
- Once you have had a reply, post the item in its original unworn condition to the address given using a tracked service- this must arrive to us within 7 days of the return email. In the package please pop your name, order number.
- Once the item is received we will either:
- Send you out a different size,
- Send you out a different style,
- Issue you a store credit or
- We can pop the credit onto a gift card for you.
- All items purchased on sale are final.
- The purchase of gift cards are final and non refundable for cash.
Do you have Afterpay or Laybuy?
Yes we have both!! Just select the option you prefer at checkout and log into your account (or use the simple steps to set up an account). You will receive your item in the post like normal, and be able to split the payments over the next few months. Is this not awesome?!
Do you offer Gift Cards?
Yes we do. This is also an ideal gift for a baby shower that’s bound to make the mum feel spoilt and give her a bit of extra fun shopping online during those new born feeding hours.
Where is Albie Nursing Attire made?
All of our garments are designed (mostly in the wee hours of the morning!!) We make around 70% of our garments in NZ based factories and the other 30% off shore due to their more complicated construction methods.
How will I know what size I am?
The best way is to take your measurements ( bust, waist and hip) and to compare these to the Size Chart. Please note many of our styles are relaxed fitting. The best rule of thumb is to think Small= 10, Medium= 12 etc. Please contact us if you wish to have further information about the fit of a style and we can assist you in choosing the correct size.
What is the shipping cost and where can you deliver?
We can deliver to any home or work address in NZ that is not a PO Box. Shipping is a flat rate of $7 including Rural delivery.
Shipping to our Australian friends is $20NZD- just the mere price of a few prawns on the barbie and Shipping to the Rest of the World is $25NZD
How long before I receive my Item?
For New Zealand based customers we use a postal system called Courier It please allow up to 3 working days for delivery in the North Island and up to 4 days for South Island delivery.
For all international orders we use DHL Express, You will receive an email with a link to track this to your door- please allow 5-7 days for delivery. Please also note that it is the customers responsibility to cover any import taxes if required.
How can I track my order?
Once your item had been shipped you should receive an email from Courier It or DHL Express, this will have a link to track your item. If you have any issues doing so, please let us know as we are more than happy to help!